Puzzle Strike 3rd Edition, with its growing strategy literature and dedicated community, is the winner of our very first Strategy Game of the Year Award.
These popular paper-and-pencil games are more sophisticated than they seem. Some advice on how to play them well without relying on complicated math.
A bit of strategy for a game where most players would never expect to find strategy.
- Game publisher or designer? We can help.
- Jessica on Board Game Strategies’ 2012 Strategy Game of the Year: Puzzle Strike 3rd Edition
- Remona on Battle Line Strategy + Tactics Big List
- Garland on Board Game Strategies’ 2012 Strategy Game of the Year: Puzzle Strike 3rd Edition
- http://farmrich.com/ on Economy in Cephalopod
- Homöopathie on Advertise